- Students passing out only from the State Level and National Level Boards in regular mode will be allowed to take admission in Hons./ General course.
- The selection criteria and merit list will be prepared as per the provisions of the Unerversity. The Merit point calculation will be done as follows:
- Subject to the eligibility criteria, the merit lists for the Honours courses will be prepared as:
Subject (opted for Honours) + Grand Total
- In case any candidate opts for an Honours beyond his subject combination (Except Linguistic Subjects) at H.S. (10 +2) Level, the merit lists for the Honours Courses will be prepared as:
0(Zero) + Grand Total
- 5% and 10% merit point will be deducted from total merit points crdited to the students who have passed 12th Standard in 2018 and 2017 respectively.